Danish researchers, industry (open Research and Development) and public sector organizations can now apply for regular access to HPC facilities from EuroHPC. The present call is designed to serve applications that require large-scale resources or that require more frequent access to substantial computing and storage resources.
More than a total of 600 million core hours are available from 5 different HPC facilities:
- Vega, located in Slovenia,
- MeluXina, located in Luxemburg
- Karolina, located in the Czech Republic
- Discoverer, located in Bulgaria
- LUMI, located in Finland
75% of the total resources available will be prioritised for the so-called “Scientific Track”, 20 % for the “Industry Access Track” and 5 % for the “Public Sector Track”.
Please submit your proposal no later than the 3rd of December 2021 at 10.00 am CET. Apply via this link:
Proposals awarded resources will be notified in February 2022.
For more information, please visit:
The next expected cut-off dates for EuroHPC proposals are:
- 4 March 2022 – 10:00 AM CET
- 1 July 2022 – 10:00 AM CEST
- 7 October 2022 – 10:00 AM CEST