9:00-10:00: Welcome and introduction to the SDU Supercomputer Challenge by Peter Mygind
10.00-12.00: Problem Fair
12.00-13.00: Lunch for participants
13.00-15.00: Group formation and planning of problem solving phase
The old Friday bar located right next to the local U 50A (use entrance F or B)
166 students have enrolled and 8 companies will present problems to the SDU Supercomputer Challenge.
The problems are:
- AIBAN – On thin ice
- State archives – Denmark Chart 1786 – 1880
- SULZER – Is the water clean?
- T.A.K.E. Design – Compression Algorithm
- TREFOR- Is the meter broken or is there a hole in the wire?
- ZENBU – DNA for good commercial content on social media
- SDU, Peter Schneider-Kamp – 6 SAT
- SDU, Michael Christensen – Procurement procedures at FynBus