SDU employees can still apply for HPC resources, however, the amount of resources left for 2022 is shrinking.
The remaining resources for 2022 on the 4 types of National Systems are:
HPC Type1, Interactive HPC:
2,000,000 CPU core hours and 99,000 GPU core hours.
HPC Type 2 – Throughput HPC:
92,000 CPU core hours.
HPC Type 3 – Large Memory HPC
No resources left, but it is still possible to use the scavenger queue.
LUMI – European pre-exascale supercomputer
440,000 CPU core hours.
If you need help with/advice on how to write your application, please contact the representative from your faculty in the SDU eScience Center Operational Board:
- Associate Prof. Rocio Chongtay, email@example.com(HUM)
- Prof. Hans Jørgen Aagaard Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org (NAT)
- Prof. Oliver Baumann email@example.com (SAMF)
- Associate Prof. Martin Jakob Larsen firstname.lastname@example.org (SUND)
- Assistant Professor Parisa Niloofar email@example.com (TEK)
You can find information on how to apply for resources on the different national systems here.