At the eScience Center we provide tools for High Performance Computing (HPC) implementing parallel programming methods in application development. We use EasyBuild as a software build and installation framework to deploy and manage scientific applications on HPC systems.
Our support includes:
- developing solutions in different programming languages, including Python and Julia, which is a flexible dynamic language, appropriate for scientific and numerical computing, with performance comparable to traditional statically-typed languages, as C/C++, Fortran, and Java;
- creating data pipelines and scalable workflows to process research data;
- integrating big data analytics and deep learning models within our cloud computing framework (SDUCloud) and ABACUS2.0;
- tutorial classes on open source libraries for numerical computation and machine learning: TensorFlow (both Python and Julia API) and PyTorch;
- scalable photogrammetry with HPC, using the software Agisoft PhotoScan Professional Edition (HUMLab).
For more information contact Dr. Emiliano Molinaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).